Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mariners Game!

My friend Hannah and I went to our first M's game of the season today, against Texas Rangers! Her awesome grandma has been a season ticket holder since '83 and she gave today's tickets to Hannah so I tagged along! We were Row 9, the first row of season ticket holders right behind the Diamond Club seats (were people pay hundreds just to get a front row seat and unlimited free food) so basically we were in the front row.
We were literally about 100 feet from home plate. It. Was. AMAZING.
Dustin Ackley <3 He is my favorite :)
Justin Smoak! He is Hannah's favorite and my second favorite!


Overall, it was an amazing game. Smoak KILLED it with a double and some good hits, Seager also got a double which got another player to home plate, and despite Ackley's unlucky jersey #13, he still got some fabulous hits in! Final Score? 4-3 and a WIN FOR THE MARINERS! Can't wait until the next game!


No comments:

Post a Comment