Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!


Hello! So I have a friend of mine Makayla who is sick (as well as I am), and whenever I'm sick I have this great urge to make cookies...So I decided, why not make some cookies, and bring some to my sick friend! I didn't want to just make a plain old recipe like sugar cookies or chocolate chip, so I decided to twist it up a bit and make a "mash-up" cookie. I found this recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies at Indigo Scones' blog here. Because I am terrible at explaining things (especially baking recipes) I am just going to display my visual step-by-step and you can go to Ellen's blog to find the official recipe! Enjoy! (I certainly did)
The Ingredients
Butter and Peanut Butter to the microwave!
Flour and Baking Soda
PB/Butter Mix, Brown Sugar and Reg. Sugar 


Pouring the flour stuff into Mix (egg picture wouldn't upload)

Just knead it! :D
Spooning time :P
Roll the dough in a bit of flour to have it retain shape.
Roll it in less than this...I put too much :P
Into the oven they go! (Batch 1 of 2)
Best time and temp. (12 minutes is ok too)
Tada! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment